The sun is out which means it’s time to fire up the grill and enjoy eating alfresco! 🌞 🔥 Here’s some life hacks to make this barbecue season even better…
1. Jazz up your beverages with flower ice cubes 🧊 🌺
2. Get the kids to eat more fruit with easy rainbow fruit skewers 🍍 🥭 🍓
3. Freeze your favourite fruit and use as a fruity replacement for ice cubes 🍊
In our opinion, lime, orange and lemon slices are the best!
4. Prepare your own marinade on a budget 🌿 🌶️
Making your own marinade means you can cater to everyone’s taste, save money and get creative!
5. Store your beautiful beverages in a watermelon punch bowl for that extra tropical feeling 🍉
6. It’s not just meat that goes on the BBQ! 🍌
Grill banana slices and sprinkle with sugar for a fruity snack!
7. Rub half an onion on to the grubby grill for an efficient and chemical-free cleaner 🧅
It also creates quite the tasty seasoning when you grill next!
8. Make your own frozen treats using yogurt and strawberries 🍦 🍓
Share this Post